Guatemalan Harem Style Pants with Huipil Pocket - Kid Size Brown - CO185S2KQII
- 100% Cotton
- High-quality, durable, Mayan Jaspé construction, and fade-resistant color.
- Two, large, durable front pockets from Huipil embroidery. Each pair is totally unique.
- Directly traded with indigenous artisans. The fabric is hand woven on backstrap looms in the highlands of Guatemala.
- Elastic waist band with nylon drawstring waist and ankles making them comfortable for a wide range of sizes and on either men or women.
- Weavers primarily make these to be sold in outside markets as a way of not only preserving the weaving tradition but also to provide a sustainable income for their families and communities.
8 other products in the same category: